Create a food tracker on your cellphone, calendar, or computer to record the information. You also could download apps that are available for mobile devices to help you track how much you eat—and how much physical activity you get—each day.
Articles in this section
- How much does a nutrition consult cost?
- What does it mean to eat healthy?
- What can the registered dietitian do for me?
- Why see a registered dietitian over a nutritionist?
- How does a registered dietitian help support heart health?
- What are some of the reasons I would want to see a registered dietitian?
- What type of information will the registered dietitian need to help me?
- What are some of the resources the registered dietitian will provide?
- How often should I meet with a registered dietitian
- How many extra calories per day should I add in pregnancy?