I will increase the number of 8 ounce glasses of water that I drink per day from 4 to 6 at least 5 days per week. I will do this and re-evaluate in 4 weeks. I will maintain a log to track the number of 8 ounce glasses of water and number of Cokes I consume per day. The reason that this is important to me is that I want to drink less sugar. I can replace sugary drinks like Coke with water.
Articles in this section
- How much does a nutrition consult cost?
- What does it mean to eat healthy?
- What can the registered dietitian do for me?
- Why see a registered dietitian over a nutritionist?
- How does a registered dietitian help support heart health?
- What are some of the reasons I would want to see a registered dietitian?
- What type of information will the registered dietitian need to help me?
- What are some of the resources the registered dietitian will provide?
- How often should I meet with a registered dietitian
- How many extra calories per day should I add in pregnancy?